1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Care Credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Gateway Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- Nationwide Pet Insurance www.PetInsurance.com
- Trupanion Pet Insurance www.Trupanion.com
- Healthy Paws Pet Health Insurance and Foundation www.HealthyPawsPetInsurance.com
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance www.ASPCAPetInsurance.com
- Embrace Pet Insurance www.EmbracePetInsurance.com
- Pet Plan Pet Insurance www.GoPetPlan.com
Compare Pet Insurances